The Republican Liberty Caucus of New Hampshire (RLCNH) announces its endorsements for the New Hampshire State Senate primary election on September 13. These endorsements are based on voting records of supporting Republican principles of limited government, free enterprise, and individual liberty.
Four current Senators distinguished themselves with excellent voting records in the Senate:
– Andy Sanborn – Senate Dist. 9 (Bedford-Peterborough region)
– Regina Birdsell – Senate Dist. 19 (Derry, Hampstead, Windham)
– Gary Daniels – Senate Dist. 11 (Amherst, Merrimack, Milford, Wilton)
– Kevin Avard – Senate Dist. 12 (western Nashua to Rindge)
The Republican Liberty Caucus of New Hampshire also endorses four State Senate candidates who are current or former State Reps with excellent voting records in the House:
– Leon Rideout – Senate Dist. 1 (Coos county and northern Grafton county)
– Bob Giuda – Senate Dist. 2 (parts of Grafton, Belknap, and Merrimack counties)
– Harold French – Senate Dist. 7 (parts of Belknap and Merrimack counties)
– Joe Duarte – Senate Dist. 16 (northern Manchester plus Bow, Dunbarton, Hooksett)
In Senate District 18 (southern Manchester plus Litchfield), both Rep. Ralph Boehm and former Representative George Lambert have solid records as State Reps.